Title SN30 Pro USdr Author admin Created Date AM
8bitdo sn30 pro plus software update- 8bitdo SN30 Pro Plus , 1844 I know this controller may not be fully supported but I'm having trouble setting up the gyro The gyro symbol disappears randomly when I'm trying to sort a config If I turn it on and off sometimes it comes back I'm using the controller in switch mode via bluetooth It's recognised as a Nintendo Switch pro controller and I've beenTitle SN30ProSF30Pro v2 Author Administrator Created Date PM
8bitdo sn30 pro plus software updateのギャラリー
各画像をクリックすると、ダウンロードまたは拡大表示できます
![]() | ||
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
「8bitdo sn30 pro plus software update」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
「8bitdo sn30 pro plus software update」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | |
「8bitdo sn30 pro plus software update」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
「8bitdo sn30 pro plus software update」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | |
「8bitdo sn30 pro plus software update」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
「8bitdo sn30 pro plus software update」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
「8bitdo sn30 pro plus software update」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
「8bitdo sn30 pro plus software update」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() |
8BitDo SN30 Pro and Pro rumble strength in Switch mode Hello, I recently picked up two 8BitDo controllers to use with Steam via Bluetooth, a SN30 Pro (SN) and an SN30 Pro (G Classic) I have been messing around with them and they work great, big thanks to everyone for all the awesome effort into controller support! To pair the SF30 Pro — also sold as the SN30 Pro, same device just different coloured buttons — you turn the pad on in Windows pairing mode by pressing X Start With the LED lights blinking away, pop open the Bluetooth settings panel on Ubuntu and select "8BitDo SF30 Pro" entry from the list of available devices

































































































0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿